Friday, September 9, 2011

Art

Art is amazing. I geniunely enjoy writing essays for art class.

We've been learning about awesome people, like Da Vinci and Michelangelo.
But do you know who was a boss? GIOTTO DI BONDONE! He was the mofo who invented all those guys' styles. Ain't that something? And did you know that he was a shepard boy before he was an artist? I know right, crazy talk.

Anyway, I'm most likely boring you so I'm going to talk about how I always get paint all over my hands. (that's an artform too) But seriously, I do. Its bad. I have this new thing called a palette book. Its amazing. I can mix all my colours on it and when I'm done with that page, I can tear it out and then I have a brand new palette to work with! I KNOW! Revolutionary, right?

I got stuck in the shower with a rain spider once. Scary shit.

I've run out of things to speak about.

Bye

Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment